Wednesday, December 23, 2009

HIS instruments- the teachers!

I feel HIS presence when i'm close to my teachers. And this presence can be very strongly felt. Becoming a teacher is something really auspicious. I don't know how it happens! But its wonderful!!

Somehow when someone becomes a teacher, he remains the same but yet he completely changes in the most subtlest way. I guess, when HE does that, HE imbibes a certain quotient of HIS "Guru tattva" in the teachers.

Every teacher is special in his own unique way. Some are dynamic, some very calm and serene. Everyone has his own quality. But there's something common in all of them and that's HIS grace. One may not feel very connected to a particular teacher & might disagree with their teaching style but when you recognise the fact that he/she is HIS subtle body sitting there, you start loving them.

I thank every teacher of mine and every other teacher across the world who have taught me and others so much in life and have helped us in our growth. And thankyou Guruji for giving everyone the opportunity to grow :) :) I offer my gratitude to HIM :)

No comments:

Post a Comment