Sunday, August 16, 2009

Walking With A Himalayan Master!



"Walking With a Himalayan Master" by Justin'O Brien.. Biography of Swami Rama, a Himalayan Master by His Disciple... I read this book last year.. This is certainly amongst the best books that I've ever read.. Talks about the Guru-disciple relationship and its essence, the unconditional love of a Guru through true amazing experiences..

Basically this is one book that really intensified my desire to have a Living Guru in my life.. I demanded to the nature with all my heart and within no time, HE came in !! :) :) See, how sensitive Nature is..!!:) This is one book and obviously HIS grace that really help me understand my relation with HIM in a much better way..

Read this book!! You'll love it... Even if you haven't find a Guru for yourself yet!! :)
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment